Two PCB employees died after contracting the corona virus
Two PCB employees have died after contracting the corona virus.
Two PCB employees died after contracting the corona virus. Hafiz Mohammad Bilal belonged to the field of domestic cricket. He died on Sunday while Falak Sher also fell in love with Allah this morning due to the deadly virus of Corona.
Falak Sherpi was from the CB’s security department. According to the PCB’s Corona policy, only 30 percent of employees are working in Gaddafi Stadium offices, while the remaining 70 percent are working from home.